- NASCO founded in Athens, Georgia.
- Advanced lifesaving course offered for lifeguards.
- Facility inspections first started in flat water community.
- NASCO moved to College Station, Texas.
- NASCO moved to Dickinson, Texas-its present home.
- Waterpark service began with facility inspections, advanced lifeguard course and rescue techniques for guards developed.
- One of the original aquatic consultants for Six Flags.
- Top Gun course – leadership and advanced lifeguard course introduced and taught at various waterparks throughout North America.
- Neoprene sleeve developed for rescue tubes.
- Silhouette dolls developed and introduced.
- Lifeguard performance inspection procedure developed and introduced at various waterparks throughout North America.
- Litigation support for aquatic facilities.
- Risk Management techniques from work in aerospace industry introduced.
- River rescue course introduced for first responders.
- Canoeing Program developed.
- Author of The American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD) syllabus on canoeing.
- Rising water course introduced for first responders.
- Recipient of National Award from the Council for National Cooperation in Aquatics.
- Recognized as Master Instructor by The Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD).
- Consultant to the Houston Fire Department on Aquatic Training.
- Chairman of the Lifeguarding committee of the Council for National Cooperation in Aquatics.
- Board Member of the Council for National Cooperation in Aquatics.
- Top Gun for Hard Rides introduced.
- Member of the US Coast Guard National Advisory Committee on small boat handling.
- Hard ride operation inspection procedure introduced.
- Introduction of the abdominal maneuver into aquatic rescue.
- Recipient of Kelly Olgle Memorial Safety Award from the World Waterpark Association.
- Began work with Texas Municipal League, an intergovernmental risk pool , with facility inspections and lifeguard training.
- First basic level certification offered for lifeguards: Waterpark Attendant, Shallow Lifeguard, Basic Lifeguard and Deep Lifeguard.
- Lifeguard Textbook placed on website.
- Hosted first annual National Aquatic Safety School.
- Recipient of a second Kelly Olgle Memorial Safety Award from the World Waterpark Association.
- Water Sentry Course for water based hard rides introduced.
- Inducted into the World Waterpark Association Hall of Fame.
- Junior Lifeguard program introduced.
- Integrated Risk Management for Aquatic Facilities (IRMA) introduced.
- Ride Operator Certification (ROC) Course introduced into the hard rides community.
- Client list tops 60 different organizations.
- The number of facilities reached with NASCO programs and services exceeds 150 different facilities including some of the largest waterparks in the country.
- Client list tops 73 different organizations.
- NASCO celebrates it’s 35th year anniversary.